The answer is simple: it can make money for you. It can increase your profitability by increasing your sales, while decreasing your expense and improving your productivity. The goal of every business is to make a profit. Equipment purchase decisions are based on, among other things, return on investment; that is, the return your business can receive by owning the equipment should be greater than the cost of purchasing it. That’s why it makes good sense to BARBECUE AT YOUR BEST with Ole Hickory Pits!
- Are Ole Hickory Pits listed for sanitation, gas and electric?
- Can I install an Ole Hickory Pit indoors through a wall?
- Do I have to burn wood?
- Does the burner require L.P. or Natural Gas?
- How can Ole Hickory Pits reduce meat cost?
- How can Ole Hickory Pits save labor cost?
- How do I clean an Ole Hickory Pit?
- How do I know which model I need?
- How economical are Ole Hickory Pits to operate?
- How is temperature regulated?
- Is training required to operate an Ole Hickory Pit?
- What is the Ole Hickory Pits return policy?
- What about electrical requirements?
- What about safe operation?
- What do you mean by Wood Burning Barbecue Pits?
- What is a convection fan system?
- What is “Genuine Barbecue?”
- What types of wood can I use?
- Why should I buy an Ole Hickory Pit?
Why should I buy an Ole Hickory Pit?
Still can’t find what you are looking for?
Not into digging through FAQs? Reach out! We’re here to help.