There are many things to consider when looking for the right size commercial smoker. You will need to consider how many seats your restaurant has, number of operating hours per week, if you are going to cater, if you will have carry out, holiday specials, advertising specials, etc. Your Ole Hickory Pits salesperson will assist you in selecting which size smoker will best fit your needs.
- Are Ole Hickory Pits listed for sanitation, gas and electric?
- Can I install an Ole Hickory Pit indoors through a wall?
- Do I have to burn wood?
- Does the burner require L.P. or Natural Gas?
- How can Ole Hickory Pits reduce meat cost?
- How can Ole Hickory Pits save labor cost?
- How do I clean an Ole Hickory Pit?
- How do I know which model I need?
- How economical are Ole Hickory Pits to operate?
- How is temperature regulated?
- Is training required to operate an Ole Hickory Pit?
- What is the Ole Hickory Pits return policy?
- What about electrical requirements?
- What about safe operation?
- What do you mean by Wood Burning Barbecue Pits?
- What is a convection fan system?
- What is “Genuine Barbecue?”
- What types of wood can I use?
- Why should I buy an Ole Hickory Pit?
How do I know which model I need?
Still can’t find what you are looking for?
Not into digging through FAQs? Reach out! We’re here to help.