Yes. Ole Hickory Pits utilizes the ETL listed mark from ITS, which is universally recognized throughout the U.S. and Canada. Ole Hickory Pits has chosen ETL over UL as its testing provider because of their quick response to individual needs. For more information about ETL and Intertek Testing Services call 1-800-WORLDLAB, click HERE to visit their website or for more information, go to ETL Certification Marks.
- Are Ole Hickory Pits listed for sanitation, gas and electric?
- Can I install an Ole Hickory Pit indoors through a wall?
- Do I have to burn wood?
- Does the burner require L.P. or Natural Gas?
- How can Ole Hickory Pits reduce meat cost?
- How can Ole Hickory Pits save labor cost?
- How do I clean an Ole Hickory Pit?
- How do I know which model I need?
- How economical are Ole Hickory Pits to operate?
- How is temperature regulated?
- Is training required to operate an Ole Hickory Pit?
- What is the Ole Hickory Pits return policy?
- What about electrical requirements?
- What about safe operation?
- What do you mean by Wood Burning Barbecue Pits?
- What is a convection fan system?
- What is “Genuine Barbecue?”
- What types of wood can I use?
- Why should I buy an Ole Hickory Pit?
Are Ole Hickory Pits listed for sanitation, gas and electric?
Still can’t find what you are looking for?
Not into digging through FAQs? Reach out! We’re here to help.