Regular electrical outlets are all that are required for operation, 120 volts AC with a recommended protection rating of 15 to 20 amps. If using a mobile unit with a generator, a minimum of 1500 watts is required. (Lights and optional features may increase the minimum requirements slightly)
- Are Ole Hickory Pits listed for sanitation, gas and electric?
- Can I install an Ole Hickory Pit indoors through a wall?
- Do I have to burn wood?
- Does the burner require L.P. or Natural Gas?
- How can Ole Hickory Pits reduce meat cost?
- How can Ole Hickory Pits save labor cost?
- How do I clean an Ole Hickory Pit?
- How do I know which model I need?
- How economical are Ole Hickory Pits to operate?
- How is temperature regulated?
- Is training required to operate an Ole Hickory Pit?
- What is the Ole Hickory Pits return policy?
- What about electrical requirements?
- What about safe operation?
- What do you mean by Wood Burning Barbecue Pits?
- What is a convection fan system?
- What is “Genuine Barbecue?”
- What types of wood can I use?
- Why should I buy an Ole Hickory Pit?
What about electrical requirements?
Still can’t find what you are looking for?
Not into digging through FAQs? Reach out! We’re here to help.