Ole Hickory Pits are simple to operate. They are fully automatic and therefore, do not require constant attention to maintain an even temperature. This alone saves many man-hours of costly labor each day. Since the meat doesn’t need to be turned, basted or moved to prevent scorching, your Ole Hickory Pit frees you and your employees to do other work. This also minimizes the need for extensive training. Anyone can become a barbecue expert!
- Are Ole Hickory Pits listed for sanitation, gas and electric?
- Can I install an Ole Hickory Pit indoors through a wall?
- Do I have to burn wood?
- Does the burner require L.P. or Natural Gas?
- How can Ole Hickory Pits reduce meat cost?
- How can Ole Hickory Pits save labor cost?
- How do I clean an Ole Hickory Pit?
- How do I know which model I need?
- How economical are Ole Hickory Pits to operate?
- How is temperature regulated?
- Is training required to operate an Ole Hickory Pit?
- What is the Ole Hickory Pits return policy?
- What about electrical requirements?
- What about safe operation?
- What do you mean by Wood Burning Barbecue Pits?
- What is a convection fan system?
- What is “Genuine Barbecue?”
- What types of wood can I use?
- Why should I buy an Ole Hickory Pit?
How can Ole Hickory Pits save labor cost?
Still can’t find what you are looking for?
Not into digging through FAQs? Reach out! We’re here to help.