Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (“terms”, “terms and conditions”) carefully before using https://www.olehickorypits.com website (the “service”) operated by David B Knight & Associates, Inc. dba Ole Hickory Pits
We will provide their services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website or use its services you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of David B Knight & Associates, Inc. dba Ole Hickory Pits and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Site without the Company’s express prior written consent. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of David B Knight & Associates, Inc. dba Ole Hickory Pits, with copyright authorship for this compilation by David B Knight & Associates, Inc. dba Ole Hickory Pits.
Rules of Conduct, you must not:
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”).
- Use the Site for any commercial purpose, or for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
- Harvest or collect information about users of the Site.
- Use the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes, or transmit through or in connection with the Site, any spam, chain letters or other unsolicited communications.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site (including any content available thereby); or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site, except to the extent such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Site, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Site into any product or service, without Company’s express prior written consent.
- Systematically download and store Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather Site content (including Submissions), or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without Company’s express prior written consent.
- You are responsible for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardware and all telecommunications and other services needed for you to use the Site (including any applicable device data transmission charges).
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the State of Missouri, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between David B Knight & Associates, Inc. dba Ole Hickory Pits and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court in the State of Missouri and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
Disclaimer of Warranties
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law: (a) the Site and any Resources (including any Third Party Resources and Products) are made available to you on an “As Is,” “Where Is” and “Where Available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory; and (b) Company disclaims all warranties with respect to the Site and any Resources (including any Third Party Resources and Products), including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and title.
While we seek to maintain the timeliness, integrity and security of the Site, we do not guarantee that the Site is or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted. The Site may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-223-9667