- Yellow squash
- Green, red and yellow bell peppers
- Sweet onion
- Italian dressing
- Ole Hickory Pits All Purpose Seasoning
- Ole Hickory Pits Pepper-All
- Fajita seasoning
- Desired beef cut
- Slice the vegetables lengthwise into long strips.
- Toss vegetables together in a foil pan.
- Coat with a half of a bottle of Italian dressing. Reserve the remaining dressing for later.
- Season vegetables with an equal parts mixture of Ole Hickory Pits All Purpose Seasoning, Ole Hickory Pits Pepper-All and fajita seasoning.
- Trim fat from desired cuts of beef. Arrange meat on top of the vegetables.
- Cover meat with the remainder of Italian dressing.
- Sprinkle another coat of the seasoning mixture onto the meat and vegetables.
- Place uncovered pan into smoker that has been pre-heated to 225˚ and cook for 2 hours. Remove from heat.
- When ready to serve, slice meat crosswise into thin pieces. Place on warm flour tortillas and top with vegetables. Wrap, insert into mouth, bite down and enjoy!
Show us your fajitas!
We would love to see your creation. Post your pictures and tag us on Instagram or Facebook!