- Beef short ribs
- Ole Hickory Pits All Purpose Seasoning
- Start with beef short ribs, dressed and trimmed.
- Coat each rib with a thin layer of mustard.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of Ole Hickory Pits All Purpose Seasoning on each rib.
- Preheat your Ole Hickory Pit smoker to 250˚ and load it with the ribs. For extra flavor, add cherry and hickory wood to your wood box.
- After 4 to 5 hours, turn your Ole Hickory Pit down to about 200 to 210˚ and slow smoke the ribs until they are tender.
We dare you to share a photo of your ribs!
We would love to see your creation. Post your pictures and tag us on Instagram or Facebook!