- 1 lb. (2 ½ cups) Ole Hickory Pits Barbecue Sauce "Quick Mix"
- 1 #10 Can Ketchup (33% Solids) - 96 oz. Or 12 cups or 3 qts.
- 2 - 46 Oz. Cans Unsweetened Orange Juice (not frozen concentrate) 2 cups Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine ingredients in large stockpot and place over low heat.
- Slowly bring temperature to point where froth forms on top.
- DO NOT BOIL!
- Remove from heat and allow sauce to cool to room temperature.
- Store in tightly covered container and refrigerate.
- This recipe makes approximately 2 gallons
Contains: Sugar, Paprika & Other Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Soybean Oil, Dehydrated Onion and Less Than 0.5% Silicon Dioxide Added To Prevent Caking.